This Cookie Statement applies to citizens of the European Economic Area.
2. What are cookies?A cookie is a simple small file that can be sent along with the pages of an Internet address and stored by the web browser on the PC or other device. The information stored in it may be sent to our or relevant third party servers during subsequent visits.
3. What are scripts?A script is a piece of program code that allows our website to function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. Cookies4.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that parts of our website function properly and remain aware of your user preferences. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, when you visit our website, you do not have to repeatedly enter the same information, or your goods remain in your shopping cart until you pay, for example. We may place these cookies without your consent.
4.2 Analysis cookies
Since statistics are collected anonymously, no permission is required to place analytic cookies.
4.3 Marketing / Tracking Cookies
Marketing / tracking cookies are cookies or other form of local storage used to create user profiles to display advertisements or track the user on this website or across multiple websites for similar marketing purposes.
5. Cookies Placed- pll_language (Necessary to make the website bilingual smoothly)
6.1 Manage your consent settings
7. Your rights in relation to personal dataYou have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- You have the right to know what your personal data is used for, what happens to it and how long it is stored.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to have your personal data completed, corrected and deleted or blocked.
- If you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request your personal data from one controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We will comply with your objection unless there are legitimate grounds for the processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please see the contact details at the end of this Cookie Statement. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, please let us know your specific reasons. You also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (the data protection authority).
8. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookiesYou can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify whether specific cookies should not be placed. Another option is to set up your Internet browser to notify you each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, see the instructions in the help section of your browser. Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be re-placed when you visit our website again.
Phone number: +49 (0) 2131 539 97 95